Saturday, October 31, 2020

Week 10: Post 1

 If I were to create a newsletter for my business I would have it sent out quarterly. I would want to send something out just enough times during the year to offer promotions, sales, and photo exhibits where people could take a look at my photography up close. I would want to promote my photography and show during those quarterly times I would want to show the new photographs I have taken and offer them to those who are interested.

Some of the information my business could use for a newsletter would be to offer seasonal discounts on some of my photography or doing some sort of promotion that encourages people who were interested before but may have not been able to purchase a print at the time. I would like to extend invites to have people come and view my photography, meet with me, and get a print sized and framed of their choice. I would love to see my photography in people's homes and would love to meet my potential customers and see what photos they show interest in versus those that may not have gravitated as much of an audience. 

I believe it is really about putting my stuff out there, locally to get my name more known. I think having photo exhibits twice a year or even more at the right locations can really be beneficial for my business. I can also give people my business card that will offer them direct access to my social media platforms and my website, I can introduce an entirely different audience just by hosting these events.

I would not want to send out a ton of emails and be annoying, I would like to send a few to be on people's radar and introduce new photos I have taken that can be available for purchase. I want to engage but not be someone who is pushy where it turns my audience away. 

1 comment:

  1. I think your idea is great and will work well for your business! I would consider though to also send out emails for recent events that are coming up that you might have or have not mentioned in a past newsletter so then your customers are reminded!

    ReplyDelete

Week 16

My viewpoint of social media has changed in that I can now see that there may be an opportunity to create a business from it. I have always ...