Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Week 14

There are many features a business can use to keep track of how their social media is running. It is important to choose the features that are going to work best for your company, because every company is going to be run differently. I believe in trying out a few different methods to see which ones will stick and which ones may not work out as well. After looking into Google Analytics I found four features that I would try to experiment with for my photography business to see if they will attribute to my success.

Real Time Reporting: I chose real time reporting because I feel this would be a great tool to have to see the interaction on my social media pages at any time in real time. I am someone who likes to figure out what times of the day/days of the week my audience is engaging with my content. This way, I am able to really experiment and see if the times I am choosing to post are correct, or if I am finding out there are other times that are better to engage with my audience. I like that this feature is able to be checked at any time and you can come up with your own predictions on how to proceed further. 

Audience Reports: This feature is great for finding out how active your audience actually is with your content, and it can be done based on individuals and not just a wide audience. It is important to keep in contact/network with those who are following your business and are showing interest. This is a great tool to really see what people are the most interactive and who I can possibly reach out to that is not so interactive but can reach out to them in other ways. It is a great way to grow your business further, and appreciate your audience for the ones that are involved the most.

Audience Demographics: I love this feature, I believe it is important to know who your audience is and what their interests are. This could help my business by showing me what my audience has more interest in photography wise and what I can bring to the table if they are interested in a certain landscape, travel destination, etc. I believe my target market would be a wide range of ages and also all genders so this would be an interesting tactic to see who is showing interest in my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16

My viewpoint of social media has changed in that I can now see that there may be an opportunity to create a business from it. I have always ...