Friday, September 11, 2020

Blog Post Week 3

 https://jamilin.com

The first thought when I saw this website was that I felt it was a scam. It looks like a bunch of random ads that are squished together making it confusing and hard to even understand what this website is for. The layout is super messy and the font is pretty small. I do not see this as a professional website by any means, a lot of work needs to be done in order to make this website more attractive. There is so much confusion when I look at this website, I feel there is way too much going on and that is what makes it look so unprofessional. I feel to improve this website there would need to be an actual layout and some organization. There needs to be a purpose for her brand, which I do not see. I feel with a more structured layout and way less advertising this website would make more sense. 


http://gatesnfences.com

This website is so overkill, there are too many colors, fonts, and font sizes. I understand what this website is unlike the previous one, but the structure is awful. The photographs showing the gates and the fencing are far too small and they look like they were just copied and pasted in random areas of the website. It looks as though they just pasted it all together and had no time to align anything or finish it off properly. I do not find this website professional, it seems like someone threw it together and did not care at all. The amount of links, colors, and fonts is stressful to even look at and I would not know where to even begin. If I were looking for this service personally I would take one look at this website and exit out. In order to improve this website there needs to be a ton of condensing. They need to not have so many links and start to find similar ones to each other and condense the information into a few categories. They need to focus on a theme and maybe one or two colors that make sense together. Their photos need to be in a gallery section where they are more clear to the eye and the consumer can get an idea of what they can do. 


https://artcenter.org

This website has great organization. It is visually pleasing to the eye and you can see exactly what the purpose of this website is. I like how they categorize events and you can click on each one for more info if you are interested. I also like the featured event at the top page that sort of stands out amongst the rest because it is the next upcoming one they want to showcase. This website is very professional, and has great structure. It is laid out in a way that makes sense, as I look at it I am interested to see what they have to offer. The design of the website is inviting and interesting to me, I think it's great how everything is categorized.


https://www.apple.com

This website is super clean and minimalistic which I love. It is very to the point and the photos of the product are clear and bright. This website is professional and is viewed by so many people around the world so it is important they stick with their brand and promoting their product to their consumers. The layout is easy to read and understand. I like their use of design off of their photos, they expand their product so you can clearly see all of the features they are offering on their phones and computers. They discuss everything that will be included in the newest featured product as well. This is something that will attract their consumers and keep them wanting to upgrade their technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16

My viewpoint of social media has changed in that I can now see that there may be an opportunity to create a business from it. I have always ...