Monday, October 5, 2020

Week 6 Post B

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited for you all to see the three photo exhibits I created. I decided to upload them all tomorrow October 6th at 10 am, 11 am, and 12 pm.

As a photography page, I wanted to show you all some of my photos taken on film and also taken off my iPhone. I purchased a digital camera right before the pandemic, so I have not been able to get out there and use it yet. I do feel the iPhone can capture some beautiful moments, so I tried to pick the best ones I had.

I feel these photos will help me engage with my audience because I am trying to put my nature and travel photography out there, and all three of these photo exhibits are covering nature and areas of travel that I absolutely love. I am hoping that you all like what I have posted and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16

My viewpoint of social media has changed in that I can now see that there may be an opportunity to create a business from it. I have always ...