Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Week 7

 Hi Everyone!

I wanted to start off by saying I love the Instagram profiles my group has created, they are all unique and each bring something different to the table.

I looked at/commented on the following Instagram accounts:

@theartjive_

@travel_guardian_

@juliasdessertscsit2020

@heatherwilliamshome.life.style

Instagram is a great way to promote business through photography and creating a theme/purpose of what you are trying to accomplish. The Art Jive does a fantastic job of being creative and working on different projects. She shows you through videos and photo shoots, which I feel is a great way to get your creativity out there. Travel Guardian is starting their page off with a theme that I can tell is going to be consistent throughout, this is a great way to keep your audience engaged. Julia's desserts shared a great video showing off her delicious baked goods which will attract customers by showing what she is selling. Heather Williams home life style shows ways to make your home more organised and structured without the stress and hassle, she has a beautiful color theme going on that is super attractive!

All these profiles were using different techniques to bring their customers in and get them excited for their brands, I feel they are all off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16

My viewpoint of social media has changed in that I can now see that there may be an opportunity to create a business from it. I have always ...