Monday, October 5, 2020

Week Six Part A

Hi Everyone!

Below are the seven pages on Facebook that I "liked" and why:

1. Melanie Roberston Photography: I liked Melanie's page because she is a local photographer in Carlsbad. She seems to have a lot of interaction with people in our community and I figure at some point when I have built up my Facebook page I can possibly reach out to her for some networking opportunities.

2. National Geographic: I like to photograph nature and my travels, so Nat Geo is an obvious choice and one of my favorite magazines to follow. I like to get travel tips on places I may have never considered before, I also just love seeing their photos for inspiration.

3. Architectural Digest: This is my favorite magazine for inspiration for interior design. Although this is not something I particularly am interested in for taking photos myself, I love seeing the photography and the landscape of people's homes and the amazing ideas people come up with. I love the creativity people bring to the table!

4. Vogue: I majored in fashion merchandising and absolutely love Vogue magazine for all things fashion. I would love to photograph fashion at some point in my life, so vogue will always be an inspirational outlet for me.

5. Prada: Prada is one of my favorite fashion designers, and so I love to look at what their up to with the latest trends. They have an edgy way when it comes to their photography so I love seeing what they come up with next!

6.  Earthpix: This is an account I have talked about in my prior blog posts, they are a super cool nature photography social media business. I would love to eventually get one of my photographs posted on their social media accounts to potentially put myself out there!

7. Nature & Wildlife: This is where my love of photography stems from, nature and wildlife, and so this is yet another page to just check out other photographers and find some cool places to travel or get inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16

My viewpoint of social media has changed in that I can now see that there may be an opportunity to create a business from it. I have always ...